Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Update

I'm amused by how often I update my blog on Wednesdays and Thursdays ... I guess those are just my blog days!

What can I say, it's been a difficult two weeks for me. I've just been running in each and every direction trying to help others live their own lives while trying to get up on my own two feet (school, driving, earning money, etc. etc.) and it's just been crazy. I will admit that I think I'm in over my head, the problem is that I can't get out of this crazy hole I've fallen into. Hopefully things will get better ...?

I do ask for whoever is reading this to be praying for me. On Monday I got some surprising news (which I won't go into right now, but I will tell you that it's nothing really terrible) and I'm certain that it's a part of God's plan. The problem is that I'm being stubborn and unwilling to accept it and follow along, which is making me mad ... At myself.


Lately I've been listening to Tenth Avenue North. If by chance you haven't heard of them, you should totally check them out! They just did a show with Natalie Grant, Brandon Heath, and Phillip LaRue. Their song, "Love Is Here" has been on repeat for a while now. I think it applies to how I'm feeling.



Random thought ... That's one of the reasons I love music so much! No matter who you are, what you do, or where you're at in life, there's a song or genre that you can listen to and just connect with. It's so cool! Music is a gift from God!

I hope to start writing some more songs soon.

Take care!!!

2 comments:

kelsey landon said...

I like the song!

that strange one said...

Hope all is well... I'll still pray for you. =)

You're so right about music... Music is just the most powerful force in the world; stronger than any push or pull that physics can define b/c it's simply undefinable.
Wow I was going to go into this whole thing but seriously I have to save that for a post. :o)
Plus I don't think you'd appreciate comment spam. =P No one does, really.

The song's good, btw. *sigh* So many artists to check out, so little time!