Thursday, February 5, 2009

My New Babysitting Job!






I'm proud to say that I have my first official job! That is, if you consider babysitting to be an official job. A friend of mine is paying me $10 a day to watch her four month old daughter, Kaylee, and man oh man is she a beautiful baby girl! $10 is perfect for both her and I. For now, it's all she can afford to pay considering she just started a job today, and I don't need a whole bunch of money anway, plus I get to spend time with the baby and watch her as she grows up. For now we're thinking four to six days a week, but considering that I've spent the last 2 years helping raise my nephew, this should be great! I love babies!

Tonight was my first night of babysitting, and every time I looked at Kaylee I just had to wonder - how can people see these sweet little human beings and still deny God's existence? Now, I know that there are many people who look at babies and wonder how anyone who sees them can believe in a God, but for me it's just eye opening.

The baby in the picture posted above is Kaylee. To think that He took the time to give this baby a name, a personality, a body ... To think that He has numbered every hair on her precious head, and knows of every thought she will think, every word she will speak, every sin she will commit, and every tear she will cry. I'm so excited to be a part of her life! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for His little princess.

1 comments:

Mikey said...

Aww, that's awesome! :) she's so cute!

I totally agree by the way, seeing a beautiful little baby like that is just eye opening, and a declaration to how amazing God is.