Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I've got the sore throat blues.

Hey everyone!

I think the title of this entry is a little dramatic because I'm not really down or feeling blue or anything, but I do have a sore throat. I felt great all day yesterday, but started to feel a headache and a sore throat coming on last night. Today I went to algebra class as usual, and afterwards went to Walgreens to pick up some peppermints for my throat. I was excited because they have them on sale! Yay! Haha . . .

Anyway . . . I'm pretty much on a peppermint, hot tea, chicken noodle soup, and Popsicle diet today. I'm going to Vineyard University to help teach a elementary class / lead worship. I'm hoping, praying, and believing in God that this sore throat won't interfere, nor will it turn into any real sickness because I have a busy weekend ahead. Prom on Friday, and volunteering on both Saturday and Sunday. Looks like it's gonna be a great weekend! :)

That's pretty much all I have to say for the time being. I'll update later on, hopefully with something more exciting.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for the lovely comment of support and happiness for my daughter's salvation. Those were very sweet words....thanks.

I'll be praying for your sore throat. I hope that it clears quickly and that it's just something minor; not a major issue. That would really bite having a lot of plans this weekend, especially going to Prom.

I hope you have fun this weekend. I'll definately be praying for you! Keep your blog updated so I can check back and see if your sore throat has cleared up.

TTYL,
Sarah Cecilia